leilana: It's me! Lei and a puter w/ Zev fangirl stamp created by Tasharene: http://tasharene.deviantart.com/ (Default)
Leilana Drakos, dragon-slayer extraordinaire ([personal profile] leilana) wrote2011-01-01 04:05 pm
18

Lei's Story Index for The Lowly One and Thanks

ZevranFanfiction Description: This post will be updated once stories are finished being edited.  

Author: Leilana Drakos | Intro | The Lowly One is the first Dragon Age fanfic I've ever written and is an ongoing work in progress.
Ratings: Portions of my story contain violence, adult concepts, or explicit adult content. The overall rating of my journal is set to "explicit adult content".
Disclaimer: I do not profit from this or any other fanfiction stories I've written - all creative rights to the characters belong to their original creator(s). I in no way own or claim any rights to the
Dragon Age books & video games, Zevran or any of the other characters, geography, religions, history, politics, societies or demographics portrayed therein. Thanks go to Bioware for creating such an epically enjoyable game and to David Gaider for helping to create such a great world story and for writing the prequel books